Thursday, August 21, 2008

MORE OF ANWAR'S "CRONIES" OR "HYPOCRISY"?

By A Voice

They say they who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones. Corresponsingly, those who commit "cronyism" should not accuse other's of "cronyism".

And, those who demand proof should not support those who accuse other's without proof. The latter remark is intended to answer one commentator who seek to refute my list of Anwar's "cronies" by seeking proof.

Where is Anwar's proof then to accuse Najib of feminine indisgression, "murder" and commission taking from the Government's purchases of Scorpene and Sukhoi? Love or loath him, Anwar owe Najib proofs. Unsubstantiated accusation from one public figure to another public figure is defamatory.

On the subject of "cronyism", it is Anwar that challenged the public to name his "cronies". Since he did not define the "cronyism" term, Dr Mahathir's description was used. By that definition, there is no need to any proof. This is a court of public opinion and not a legal court.

I can vouch for the list I have provided from my years in the corporate sector analysing public companies and making a forte identifying "people behind those published names." These names come from the public but it is not ordinary man on the street but from dealings of my own and others.

To remind readers, the terms crony, cronies and cronyism remains in inverted commas as we await Anwar to shed more light on his definition. I sense it will be a while. He won't be dwelling on this issue any more.

Without having to open my own "six boxes", several sources reminded me of more names of Anwar's "crony". I am sure Ezam's promise to open his "six boxes" will shed even more. Why are we waiting?

Read more at www.wiramalaysia2.com .

No comments: